This Forgiveness Script which you can use to release anyone or thing that has a
psychic connection with you – this is a very powerful technique – so honour it
with the pure intention of Love.
Sometimes it can be hard to let go of people but if holding on is more painful,
don’t you think its time to say ‘Adios amigos’. they are probably feeling the
same, so its best all round. Bring to mind the person you feel undermines you
the most – this won’t be difficult they would have instantly come to mind the
minute you read the previous statement -How do you feel when you think of them? Warm and fluffy – filled with love and good feelings or did your shoulders drop, with thoughts of ‘their bloody hard work they are’ with a feeling of dread wash all over you. If it is the first feeling of love, they are keepers but if it is the second – you need to let them go with love.
A great exercise to release someone with love and forgiveness
Do this while lying down in bed
- Visualise the person on a stage – sitting in the middle with the spotlight on them
- Imagine them receiving lots of praise and accolades
- Flowers, Awards , cheers , woop woops , trophies, gifts , as lavish as your imagination allows
- Really honour who they are
- Have the audience applaud them loudly , turn the sound up really high
- Imagine the audience giving them a standing ovation for the amazing person they are.
- Make the picture as bright and vivid as possible, turn the sounds up high and see them smiling and overjoyed by the recognition and then send them love
Now imagine your fingers as scissors and physically do the action of cutting
the psychic cord coming from your solar plexus – near your belly button
This cuts the energy cord between you and them.
Don’t be surprised if you hear from them shortly after you do this exercise
as they will feel it energetically and want to re-connect , if you choose
to, the cord will be rebuild and strengthen again over time – ‘the ties that
bind us‘. So if you psychically cut the cord you must also do it physically,
as in no contact, nadda, no texts, emails, phone calls .
What happens if you bump into them I hear you ask – Ignore them – just
kidding – don’t engage in a lengthy conversation, hold your power, then you
just repeat the process again.
I Am Sorry , Please forgive me , I love You , Thank You